Monday, October 5, 2009

Move over, vampires!

If you're into compelling tales of supernatural desire, don't limit yourself to vampires. They're so yesterday, anyway. I've got a tip for you: head on over to Powell's on Hawthorne at 7:30 tonight and pick up a copy of Laini Taylor's and Jim DiBartolo's Lips Touch Three Times (Arthur A. Levine, 2009). As an added incentive, they'll be there, happy to sign any and all book purchases.

The blue-eyed mysterious beauty on the cover will mesmerize you. Check out this book trailer if you don't believe me.



If there's any way I can get out of doing the tuck-in tonight, I'll be there.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds fantastic! I'm really looking forward to this title. :D

sruble said...

Looks like a good read. Hope you got to go tonight!

Stephanie
p.s. you won my contest! I sent you an email :)

Jim Di Bartolo said...

You are too sweet :) A belated thanks for putting the word out about the book AND for coming to Powells and stopping by at Wordstock too!

Arooj said...

nice and different blog

Arooj said...

nice and different blog